Three Bears – Outpost – Gas Station – RV Park – Tok
The Three Bears Outpost in Tok, Alaska is your one stop shop for all your Alaskan Adventures.
We carry a full line of guns, ammo, fishing, camping, hunting, apparel, and outdoor products. We also sell hunting and fishing licenses.
We have just what you need for hunting and fishing the Alaskan wilderness with brands like Vortex and Styrka Optics to Browning and Caddis fishing waders.
We are now carrying LEM game processing equipment to help save the meat from that great hunting adventure.
We carry a huge product line of guns like: Ruger, Glock, Smith & Wesson, Sig Sauer, Springfield Armory, Cooper Firearms, Hi Point, SCCY, Rock Island Armory, Colt, Legacy, Howa, Browning, Remington, Winchester, and many more.
The Outpost Features:
- Hunting & Fishing Equipment and Supplies
- Guns & Ammo
- Optics (we mount scopes)
- Trapping Supplies
- Clothes and outdoor apparel
- ATV accessories
- Other Sporting Goods with Emphasis on Gear for Alaska Activities & Adventures
- State Hunting & Fishing Licenses, Tags & Stamps
The Three Bears C-Store/Shell Gas Station
The Three Bears Convenience Store features hot food, cold drinks, ice cream, and all your convenient store amenities. We have Shell fuel and diesel available.
Hot Stuff Pizzas To Go
We are now selling made to order, hot, and ready to eat, large 14″ Hot Stuff Pizzas to go! $11.99 for a 1 topping and $13.99 for a specialty, $2 for each additional topping. Call and order today! 907-883-5370, pick-up only.
In addition we have an RV Park and a 24 hour Shell fuel station.
Three Bears RV Park:
- RV Park with 25 Spaces and Waste Station
- All RV Spaces Have Water & Electricity & 8 Spaces Have Full Hookups $27.99 per night!!
- 24/7 Fuel Station Next Door and Grocery Store within Walking Distance
- Not open during the winter (Call for availability and to reserve a space (907)883-5370)
Outpost Store Hours: Monday-Saturday: 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Sunday: Closed from November 1 through April 1.
C-Store Hours: Monday-Saturday: 7:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Sunday: 7:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Fuel pumps are open 24/7 for debit/credit sales.
Store Manager: Mike Croner Email
Mile 1313.3 Alaska Highway
Tok, Alaska 99780
P.O. Box 189
Tok, Alaska 99780
No Membership Required – All Major Credit Cards & EBTs Accepted